Hi there! This website, www.oxygenrevolution.com.au, is owned and operated by Julia Rudakova, ABN 77 410 072 984. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
0404 945 466
We choose to voluntarily comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
If you engage with us via this website, or choose to become our client we may ask to collect the following kinds of personal information from you, including:
- Contact details
– your name and email address when you opt into my email
– the country that you live in or your full address if you’re booking a consultation
- Interests & preferences
–your opinion about future topics, products or services that may interest you
-information that allows us to tailor our content to your needs when you sign up for one of our webinars or promotional events
-with your consent, we may collect your IP address, and information about your browsing history to help us improve the usability and appeal of my website
Collection and Use
We may collect your personal information by various means including:
- an opt-in form for our mailing list
We use this information to:
- provide you with relevant news and updates about our services
- improve this website and the services we provide
We will only collect your personal information:
- with your full awareness and consent, such as when you email us, tick a checkbox or fill in a form to provide us with information
- if we need it to provide you with information or services that you request
- if we are legally required to collect it
- for necessary administrative processes if you become our client
- if we believe that we can demonstrate a legitimate interest in using your data for marketing purposes, although we will always give you a choice to opt out
We understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive.
We will only collect sensitive information by methods that are reasonably secure, such as:
- through my/our intake form in Acuity when you book an appointment
- in a zoom consultation]
- when you send me information in an email
The reason why we collect this information is:
- so that we can provide you with the services you have contracted for
- to ensure that we are providing you with the most appropriate services
The sensitive information we ask you to provide for this purpose may include:
- your medical history
- your personal details, such as birth date, address
We are committed to securely storing and handling your sensitive information.
- sensitive information is stored in a locked filing cabinet and on a password protected computer.
- only the therapist responsible for your treatment / authorised team members may access sensitive material.
- Some sensitive information may be stored securely online, or in the cloud through Halaxy.com. Refer to their website to find out more about their security provisions here:
Sensitive information may be collected from children under the age of 18 under the following circumstances:
- in the presence of their parents
- with their parent or guardian’s full consent
All archived sensitive information is securely destroyed after 7 years.
We are subject to the following regulations regarding the collection of personal information:
- we are obliged to collect your personal details and health history as outlined by our scope of practice and our responsibility towards our clients.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, there will be limitations to our services:
- if you choose not to be completely honest with us, we can not provide you with the a quality service to you and it may be dangerous for your health.
- we are legally required to identify our clients by collecting their name and address, and failure to provide this information means we cannot offer my services to you.
Use of Personal Information
Reasons why we may disclose your personal information include:
- to provide you with the services you have requested
- to send you products that you have purchased
In order to do this, we may share some relevant personal information – on a strictly need to know basis – with:
- our virtual assistant (VA)
- Australia Post or courier companies
- Online dispensaries (www.vital.ly, Aryia health, Oborne health)
We] will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss this personally.
We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We manage risks to your personal information by:
- storing files securely
- ensuring that only key personnel have access to sensitive information
- releasing information to service providers on a strictly need-to-know basis, and
- conducting regular audits of our security systems.
As mentioned above, your personal information may also be stored with a third-party provider, where it will be managed under their security policy:
From time to time I may combine information provided by you with information gathered from:
- Google Analytics
- personal contact
If you do not wish this to occur, please contact me.
Access to Information
You can contact us to access, correct or update your personal information at any time. Unless we are subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits us to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and we believe there is a valid reason for doing so, we will endeavour to make your information available you within 30 days.
Please begin the process by sending an email requesting access to your information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond within 7 days.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting:
- the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.
- the health ombudsman in your state or territory.
Notification of Change
Notification of Breach
If we have reason to suspect that a serious data breach has occurred and that this may result in harm or loss to you, we will immediately assess the situation and take appropriate remedial action. If we still believe that you are at risk, we will notify the Office of the Information Commissioner and either notify you directly, or if that is not possible, publicise a notification of the breach on this website.